10 months ago
Remedy Education are looking for a KS1 Teacher to work in an ASD school in Croydon.
The successful candidate
- Will require BESD/ASD specific teaching strategies and a nurturing approach to behaviour management.
- You will also be an excellent classroom teacher with a commitment to fulfilling the needs of pupils experiencing behavioural, emotional or learning difficulties, and social communication difficulties.
- The ability to motivate pupils towards high achievement is essential.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills are vital
- Current Enhanced DBS
- Experience working with children with ASD
DfES recognised Qualified Teacher Status and preferably 5 years of teaching experience.
This position is for a permanent post commencing September 2018.
If this position is of interset to you, please contact Natalie Abel at Remedy Education