£130 - £150 per day
29 days ago
Key Stage 1 - Primary Supply Teachers - ASAP Start - London Borough of Camden
I am currently recruiting for Key Stage 1 Primary Teachers required for various schools in the London Borough of Camden.
I have a number of daily supply, short and long term and permanent roles available with competitive rates of pay and full flexibility on the amount of days you choose to work.
Myself and Remedy Education are working with a number of Primary schools across Camden and the surrounding areas who are looking for experienced primary teachers and who are welcoming NQTS to join their teams ASAP or in September 2018.
The KS1 Primary Teacher role would suit someone who is keen, self-motivated and has a passion in making a difference to children.
Daily Duties include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering engaging and informative lessons that develop and nurture children in their learning
- To set homework and mark effectively in line with school policies
- Provide a clear structure in lessons
- To asses record and report and pupils' progress
- Identifying clear teaching objectives and tasks to pupils
- Use different methods of teaching to engage with pupils
- To create a stimulating and safe classroom environment
- To dedicate a commitment to the values and visions of the school
- Qualified teacher Status (QTS) or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong track record of raising levels of achievement and motivation
- Ability to build strong relationships with children and parents
- Support pupils to make progress through providing personalised experiences
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be passionate and energetic
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- A valid DBS
- The right to work in the UK
- A minimum of two references
In return you will receive:
- A dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- A range of positions covering day to day supply, short and long term roles
- Managed payroll system
- Weekly pay
- On-going support and training and development opportunities
If you feel like this is the right primary teaching role for you then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education.