£120 - £150 per day
5 months ago
Remedy Education is recruiting for a Year 1 / KS1 Teacher to join an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school in the heart of Southwark. The Year 1 / KS1 Teacher will be starting in September 2018 on a full time contract. This is a chance to work in a fantastic multicultural two form entry school that hosts all ages from Reception through to Year 6. The Year 1 / KS1 Teacher will be able to hit the ground running for the new academic year. This is an opportunity to become a member of a close community school with constant opportunities for training and in house promotions.
About the Role
- Year 1 / KS1 Teacher
- September 2018
- Full time contract
- Must be able to commit to the full school year
- Outstanding behaviour of students across the board
- TA to support classroom
About the School
- Ofsted rated 'Outstanding'
- Two form entry school
- Parking available
- Supportive SLT
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 / KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Remedy Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Remedy Education is an equal opportunities employer.