£70 - £75 per day
8 months ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education is recruiting for an experienced Kitchen Assistant for a PMLD/SEN school based in Lambeth!!
We are looking for Kitchen Assistants/Chefs to join our already Amazing Team.
Prepare and cook food to standards set by the Company.
Benefits of being a Kitchen Assistant/Chef
- Being part of an Amazing Team
- Teamwork - working well with co-workers and being adaptable to each situation that may arise
- Initiative and Motivation - take control of your own work use common sense to carry out tasks or ask direction when unsure
Responsibilities of the Kitchen Assistant/Chef
- Able to take instruction from Kitchen Manager and General Manager
- Prepare and cook quality food for customers
- Store all food correctly to Company Standards
- Prepare the kitchen and equipment for service maintaining Standards set by Company and Management
- Maintain the Standards of Personal Hygiene, dress and appearance as required by the Management
- Abide by the Kitchen Procedures, Systems and Standards at all times.
Qualifications or Requirements of the Kitchen Assistant/ Chef
- Food Safety Level 2 qualification
- Worked in a Branded Kitchen previously desirable but not essential
- Honest and reliable
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to follow Company Procedures and High Standards
- Flexible and adaptable to perform other duties as required
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including evening and weekends