£130 - £160 per day
5 months ago
Primary Teacher - Key Stage 1 - London Borough of Islington - September 2018
My fabulous client an "outstanding" primary school based in the heart of Islington are looking for a qualified KS1 Primary Teacher to join their team in September 2018, this post would also suit an NQT.
- An experienced Key Stage 1 teacher
- Must have QTS
- Someone with experience of SEN - lovely children with EHCP in the class with full time support.
- Someone for the whole academic year but definite potential to last longer depending on how things work.
- Someone who is dynamic, energetic and innovative
- Someone who is easy to get along with and likes working in a team with really supportive colleagues.
What they can offer:
- Outstanding Ofsted
- Outstanding Section 48 Inspection in June 2018
- Work with 'Challenge Partners' to review ourselves against other schools and to learn from others and graded Outstanding in recent review.
- Fabulous location
- Young, dynamic team who all get along really well
- Clear mission statement of 'treat each other as you wish to be treated' and core values based on Christian values and learning values well embedded within the school
- Pupils with excellent behaviour right the way through the school
- Very supportive parents and an active PTA
- Supportive and interested governors who have positive relationships with the staff
- An vibrant curriculum which is bespoke and focuses heavily on topics that interest the children and make the most of London.
- Opportunities to work with other schools through our cluster network so moderation and joint staff meetings during the year to get to collaborate and make professional relationships.
- Fantastic authority Camden Learning with excellent courses and courses through our great diocese- LDBS.
- Engaging children who love to come to school and love to learn.
If you feel like this is the right teaching post for you then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education for more information.