Up to £15 per hour
7 months ago
Job Brokerage Officer
Remedy Recruitment are currently working with the local authorities in South West London and are currently seeking an experienced Job Brokerage Officer that sits within Housing Needs.
To provide expert support to Commissioning Managers to procure and monitor care, health and well-being support services to vulnerable adults and older people including people with physical disabilities, people with learning disabilities, mental health problems, HIV and substance users.
To work collaboratively as part of a team to support and develop positive and constructive partnerships with colleagues in the Contracts Team, Corporate Procurement and Legal, commissioners, statutory, voluntary and private sector providers to deliver quality outcomes for users and carers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To source suitable Care agencies for the provision of Home Care packages.
- To source Care home vacancies both within and outside of the Borough for the applicable LBH client base.
- To ensure vulnerable adults are safeguarded and safeguarding procedures followed
- To support Commissioning Managers implement and review commissioning strategies and deliver commissioning intentions.
- To ensure contract compliance, identifying and investigating issues, as part of the monitoring process, in liaison with CQC, providers, operational staff and Service Users.
- To negotiate contract variation and fee increases as appropriate.
- To utilise systems to monitor, implement, evaluate and review social care contracts and projects.
- To support and develop positive and constructive partnerships in the Department, the wider Local Authority with users, carers and external stakeholders.
For more information please call Bronte at Remedy on 0208 418 87677.