0072KM - Kirsty_1559919689
19 days ago
Surrey County Council is looking to recruit an experienced Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO), who will be based in Reigate and Banstead.
The purpose of this role is;
- To be responsible for chairing Statutory Reviews for Looked After Children.
- To undertake work within Social Care to raise standards within Children's Services and support the development of the service.
- To monitor the Local Authorities performance of their statutory functions in relation to the case of each child who is looked after.
- To chair statutory multi-disciplinary, multi-agency, LAC reviews and quality assure the care planning and review process for each looked after child.
- To monitor, on an ongoing basis of those children who have been the subject of a review.