0072KM - Kirsty_1559919689
4 months ago
Surrey County Council is looking to recruit an experienced Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO), who will be based in Reigate and Banstead.
The purpose of this role is;
- To be responsible for chairing Statutory Reviews for Looked After Children.
- To undertake work within Social Care to raise standards within Children's Services and support the development of the service.
- To monitor the Local Authorities performance of their statutory functions in relation to the case of each child who is looked after.
- To chair statutory multi-disciplinary, multi-agency, LAC reviews and quality assure the care planning and review process for each looked after child.
- To monitor, on an ongoing basis of those children who have been the subject of a review.