£130 - £180 per day
18 days ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education is looking for an ICT Teacher to work on a long term basis at a lovely Secondary PRU to start after the Easter break.
You will be expected to deliver well-organised and engaging ICT lessons consistently across KS3-KS4, and to have the capacity to deliver ICT at A Level in the future. The successful candidate will also be expected to provide excellent pastoral care to all students.
- identifying clear teaching objectives and specifying how they will be taught and assessed
- setting tasks which challenge pupils and ensure high levels of interest
- setting appropriate and demanding expectations
- setting clear targets, building on prior attainment
- identifying SEN or very able pupils
- providing clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge
- making effective use of assessment and ensure coverage of programmes of study
- ensuring effective teaching and best use of available time
- monitoring and intervene to ensure sound learning and discipline
- using a variety of teaching methods to:
- Match approach to content, structure information, present a set of key ideas and use appropriate vocabulary
- Use effective questioning, listen carefully to pupils, give attention to errors and misconceptions
- Select appropriate learning resources and develop study skills through library, ICT and other sources.
- ensuring pupils acquire and consolidate knowledge, skills and understanding appropriate to the subject taught
- evaluating their own teaching critically to improve effectiveness
- Qualifications: University Degree at grade 2:2 or above.
- Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience as a Teacher in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. QTS gained from an ITT programme.
Working with Remedy Education:
Remedy Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today for more information.