5 months ago
ICT and Computing teacher required in South West London
There is a position currently open for a ICT and Computing teacher with experience working with SEN students. The school is currently looking for new teachers with the ideal candidate holding qualifications such as QTS. It is essential that the right candidate can support children with Complex Needs and can use BSL up to Level 3.
- The incoming ICT and Computing teacher would need UK recognised qualifications (QTS)
- Required to Plan, Prepare, Mark and Assess students work and run catch up lessons for those who may struggle
- The ideal candidate will have held long term teaching roles at varying schools
- This role has an October start date, with interviews commencing ASAP
- It would be a full-time role; 5 days-a-week
- Would be expected to teach ICT and Computer Science
- The school is located in South West London, Near Sutton - with great transport links
- The school are constantly looking to improve their current standing and rating. Their new head teacher and leadership are using innovative ways to improve the level education.
- Senior leadership expect a high level of commitment for staff and students a like, and this belief in students allows them to excel through their Sixth form and onto to an adult life
For more information please contact Sophie at Remedy Education.