£24000 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
- ICT and Computer Science Teacher
- Must have QTS
- 2 years' experience in the UK
- ICT and Computer Science up to 'A' Level
If you have the above attributes, please carry on reading!
- MPS Pay Scale
- Immediate Interview Available
- School Based in Haringey
- OFSTED 'Good'
- State of the Art Equipment
Qualified ICT/Computer Science Teacher required to start as soon as possible in a good Greenwich school.
NQT applications are welcome, as well as experienced ICT/Computer Science Teachers.
We are looking for ICT & Computer Science Teachers with high expectation towards student behaviour & have confidence in their ability to build upon the recent developments within the school.
The ideal ICT & Computer Science Teacher will have:
- A proven track record of facilitating with students to fulfil their potential.
- Should hold QTS or an equivalent teaching qualifications (PGCE, Cert.Ed. BA. MA)
- Passion for teaching ICT & Computer science
- Ability to plan and Deliver Lesson that will inspire students of all abilities, From KS3 to A-level
- 10 Minute walk from nearest station
- Good Ofsted with Outstanding features
- Mixed Ability School
- You will join a vibrant school where pupils are eager to learn as result of strong leadership team and an enthusiastic, well respected ICT & Computer Science department.
- You will receive strong support from all staff
- Encouraged to attended development workshops on a regular basis.
If you are an ICT & Computer Science Teacher looking for an ongoing position starting as soon as possible & this sounds like an opportunity you cannot refuse
Please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.