£120 - £200 per day + negotiable
8 months ago
Computer Science & ICT Teacher - Secondary up to A LEVEL
Job Type: Contract - Long term - Full time
Subject: Teacher of Computer Science and ICT
*** Good School seeking an NQT or experienced Computer Science & ICT Teacher*
*** Great Career Opportunity***
*** Immediate Interview Available***
A newly refurbished Secondary school are recruiting for a Computer Science and ICT Teacher who can deliver good to outstanding lessons.
Candidates must be able to deliver Computer Science and ICT to GCSE level.The curriculum at the school is good, broad and balanced, and teaching is very good with areas of real excellence.As a Teacher of Computer Science and ICT you will be responsible for teaching/leading learning across all key stages and ensuring that excellent standards of teaching are maintained across the school. Applicants are required to be resilient and able to help inspire students development and progression.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of raising student achievement
- Have a relentless drive for improved teaching practices in the classroom
- Put students at the heart of everything they do
- Share the school's ethos, goals and values
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have knowledge and passion for Self Directed Learning Principles
- Be able to deliver good or outstanding lessons in Computer science and ICT
- Have an up to date understanding of best practice and developments in education
To apply for this Computer Science and ICT role please submit your CV to Kimberley at Remedy Education or call for more information.