South London, London
£300 - £350 per day
2 months ago
HR Manager and Caseworker- South London
Remedy Recruitment are currently working with a local authority in South London and are seeking a HR Manager to work in a council.
The successful candidate will require the following-
- To support managers and staff in discharging and delivering their people management responsibilities and to provide high-level specialist HR advice, guidance and support on all employee relations, policy and HR issues as required.
- Develop and deliver learning events for managers on people management issues and undertake research or bench marking, data and risk analysis and report findings or recommend as appropriate.
- To manage a diverse and complex caseload, including trade union consultation and negotiation on high level matters, to undertake review and problem solving advice on higher level employment problems and to represent the council at external forums and hearings, including Employment Tribunals.
- To ensure that HR systems and procedures are applied accurately but in a manner that supports managers, assists the delivery of services and facilitates achievement of the Council's aims and responsibilities as an employer especially with regard to employee engagement.
- To advise and lead on the implementation of employment policy and procedure to ensure effective and legally compliant people management practice and to ensure effective consultation with internal and external stakeholders.
- To utilise innovative methods and solutions, to implement all recruitment policy plans within agreed priorities, resulting in an efficient, economic and effective recruitment service for all internal and external customers.
Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7676.