£10 - £13 per hour
2 months ago
HR Assistant / Admin Assistant | Greenwich | ASAP Start
An 'Outstanding' SEN Primary School in the London Borough of Greenwich is looking to appoint a HR Assistant / Admin Assistant for an ASAP start!
The aim of the role is to maximise the achievement of students through high quality of administration and pro-active recruitment. The HR Assistant / Admin Assistant will need to:
- be able to work at pace
- have a spark that will drive them to succeed in the role
- have a positive and pro-active approach
- have a strong academic background - GCSEs, A Levels & Degree
- offer a high standard of service
- be a team player
- excellent communication skills - written and verbal
The School is large and has an excellent reputation in the area. It was recently graded as 'Outstanding' in its recent Ofsted report, so the standards are high!
As a HR Assistant / Admin Assistant, experience is not essential, but you will need to be friendly and outgoing, whilst also being able to deliver a high level of professionalism. Additional training will be provided.
Does this sound like the perfect HR Assistant / Admin Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read below to find out more details!
- HR Assistant / Admin Assistant
- Assisting with the management of HR function within the school
- Ensuring all staff and pupil files are up to date
- Managing cover arrangements for absent staff
- Assisting with all HR processes
- ASAP start - Long term
- £10 - £13 per hour
- Located in Greenwich
- Must have a University Degree
- Strong Academic Background in GCSEs and A Levels
- Keen to learn and take on responsibility
- Excellent communication and ICT skills
- Must have a positive approach and be pro-active
- Outstanding SEN School
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Friendly team of Teachers
- Additional training provided
- Located in Greenwich
If you are interested in this HR Assistant / Admin Assistant opportunity, interviews can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this HR Assistant / Admin Assistant opportunity* by sending your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!*
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.