£22 - £24 per hour
2 months ago
Housing Solutions Officer - Essex
Pay Rate- £22-24
- To lead and manage the Housing Solutions Team including the development of the strategic direction of the service and linking this to operational activity and outputs.
- To ensure the operational activity of the Housing Solutions Team is managed effectively and meets with statutory, legal and financial requirements to provide customer focused, value for money and prevention focused services.
- To lead on the development and implementation of the Homelessness Prevention Strategy and ensure links to positive health outcomes are embedded within the Council's approach to homelessness prevention.
- To lead on the development of policies, procedures and projects relating to homelessness, homelessness prevention and enabling access to suitable accommodation for customers.
- To ensure customer contact / other data relating to services provided is effectively captured and utilised to inform strategy / policy development and improve the customer experience.
Please call Bronte at Remedy on 0208 418 7677 for more information.