South London, London
3 months ago
Housing Officer Level 2 - South London
- Actively listen to the issue or concerns raised by clients regarding their housing situation to be able to signpost correctly
- * Adding the family members to Northgate Housing system
- * Updating the HCLIC information
- * Making enquiries or requesting visits to the excluder
- * Referring cases to Solace and Shelter
- * Updating the Triage notes on HAD using the templates.
- * Booking interpreters for future appointments or using the interpreter line to communicate to complete Triages.
- * Discussing case with Duty Senior and carrying out the recommended actions
- * Creating TA Booking under s188 of the housing act 1996 amended by 2002 and the HRA act 2018
- * Collating and passing the documents to Caseworker Support
- * To keep an eye on clients in reception and all the qmatic queues