£28 - £30 per hour
19 days ago
- To work in partnership with colleagues, other professionals and partner agencies to undertake a holistic assessment of vulnerable adults and their families/carers within the legislative framework and using the eligibility criteria.
- To carry out assessments, casework, support plans and discharge planning as directed.
- Following the policy framework for Positive Risk to identify risks at different stages of the resident journey and working with the resident and other key people to manage risks in such a way that enables the individual to continue, wherever possible, with their chosen lifestyle.
- To develop personalised outcome focused support plans, which promote the independence of vulnerable residents, identifying strengths and social capital and support them to enhance family and social networks.
- To contribute to the implementation of the 'Adults Transformation Programme through improving outcomes for people.
- To mobilise and coordinate available resources within the Department and those provided by other services, departments, agencies and wider community and to liaise effectively with hospital, community groups and statutory organisations e.g. finance, placements, legal, NHS professionals, voluntary and provider organisations, Housing in terms of assessment, casework and support planning.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.