South London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
21 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Hospital Team Care Manager to work within a South London Local Authority.
- To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults
- To protect adults at risk by the use of procedures to safeguard adults from abuse.
- To assess the needs of Adults and their Carers in line with the Boroughs procedures based on the Care Act 2014 and other relevant legislation
- With the Adult and Carer, formulate and implement personal budgets and support plans
- Monitor, review and evaluate support plans including direct payments in order to ensure that they are consistent with eligible need.
- Provide supervision, support and advice to other team members
- Through the assessment and prioritisation of need, purchase appropriate services.
- Assist and participate in the management of the Duty service and carry out screening of clients to determine criteria to be supported by the service.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly