£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Hospital Social Worker to work for Newham Council.
- To provide high quality, responsive and safe assessment, support planning, brokerage and care planning services to meet the needs of adult service users and their family/carers and promote an ethos of positive partnerships, within specified allocated resources and in line with national and local standards and requirements.
- To deliver high professional standards of social care practice including: quality interventions; clear, sound and up to date recording and decision making; agreed performance management; and adherence to the Code Of Conduct of the Health and Care Professions Council.
- To attend and actively participate in all allocated MDT meetings. To cultivate professional relationships within the Multi Disciplinary Team, sharing knowledge, skills and expertise with internal and external practitioners and service providers.
- To undertake multi-disciplinary assessments of individual and carers needs and risks to encourage independence, provide support and prevent harm.
- To deliver personalised services that promote the independence and choice of service users and carers, respond to needs promptly and effectively, and positively manage risk.
- To provide a social work service, including assessment, support planning, brokerage, review and discharge activity to an allocated caseload.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly