£19 - £20 per hour
9 days ago
Homeownership Officer- ESSEX
- Create and maintain proper records of consultation exercises carried out, which demonstrate that all necessary processes have been adhered to, in line with the requirements of the Landlord and Tenant Acts and the Common hold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002.
- Attend meetings within and outside of normal office hours, including, major works consultations and resident meetings on Home Ownership issues.
- Resolve major works disputes arising from billing. Assist the Home ownership Manager to facilitate mediation
- Prepare responses to, service enquiries, Member Enquiries, stage one complaints, MP enquiries and freedom of information requests relating to the Home Ownership Service.
- Response to lease extension request, Deed of postponement, and Collective enfranchisement enquiries.
- Undertake all mandatory training as specified by Line Manager.
- The above mentioned duties are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder may be called upon to carry out such other appropriate duties as may be required by the Home ownership Manager.
Call Bronte on 0208 418 7676