£100 - £120 per day
3 months ago
High Level Teaching Assistant - Lambeth, South West London - Mainstream Primary School
*Mainstream Primary school
*Lambeth, South West London
*£95 - £120 per day
My Client- a mainstream Primary school in Lambeth - are looking to appoint a HLTA on a full time, long term basis, working alongside their KS1 and KS2 students. Applications are invited from outstanding teachers who are experienced, enthusiastic, innovative practitioners keen to develop their teaching who will inspire their children.
The school focus all energy on providing outstanding teaching and learning experiences within a caring and secure environment within the community.
The Successful Candidate Will:
* Have a commitment and passion to work with pupils with a wide and diverse range of SEN including mainstream commissioning support;
* Have excellent interpersonal skills;
* Can lead, motivate and inspire teams to raise standards in student outcomes;
* Want to be members of a creative and dynamic staff team with outstanding expectations for our learners to achieve in life.
The School Offer:
* The opportunity to work in a successful and supportive environment;
* Motivated children who are willing to learn;
* Well-equipped and resourced classrooms;
* Continued professional development.
To apply for the above role or for more information please contact Sophie at Remedy Education. You can also call Sophie on 0208 418 1390