£85 - £115 per day
20 days ago
Long term perm
Are you a HLTA looking for a fresh start? Are you a HLTA who is able to inspire and motivate young people through engaging lesson?
Then this Hospital school in Southwark needs you! Remedy Education are supporting a School in the Southwark area in appointing a new HLTA on a long term basis starting May 2018.
- Deliver pre planned lessons to KS2 pupils
- Provide feedback on lesson content both written and verbal
- Help create and promote an inclusive learning environment
- Evaluate pupil progress with Teacher
- Assess pupils response to learning activities and adapt to make appropriate for individual needs
- Support the Teacher in reporting pupil progress at parents evenings
- Work effectively as part of a supportive team
Requirements * Hold recognised HLTA or Teaching qualifications
- Be able to promote high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Adaptable to different situations
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
All applicants will be subject to relevant safeguarding and DBS checks.
If this job is not for you but you know someone who may be interested in this role then we do offer a refer a friend scheme where you can get £250 Vouchers.