£80 - £100 per day
10 months ago
High Level Teaching Assistant - Barnet- Secondary School
*Pay Rate Negotiable
My Client- an Secondary school in Barnet- are looking to appoint a HLTA to work within the secondary division working alongside their KS3 students. Applications are invited from outstanding teachers who are experienced, enthusiastic, innovative practitioners keen to develop their teaching who will inspire their children.
My Client are a dynamic, forward-Outstanding school and a great place to work. 'Learning for Life' is their ethos and they want every learner to achieve the best. The school focus all energy on providing outstanding teaching and learning experiences within a caring and secure environment within the community.
The Successful Candidate Will:
* Have a commitment and passion to work with pupils with a wide and diverse range of SEN including mainstream commissioning support;
* Have excellent interpersonal skills;
* Can lead, motivate and inspire teams to raise standards in student outcomes;
* Want to be members of a creative and dynamic staff team with outstanding expectations for our learners to achieve in life.
The School Offer:
* The opportunity to work in a successful and supportive environment;
* Motivated children who are willing to learn;
* Well-equipped and resourced classrooms;
* Continued professional development.
To apply for the above role or for more information please contact Joe @ Remedy Education.