£130 - £180 per day
7 months ago
History Teacher/ History NQT | A 'good' school in Lambeth | Long term role for March 2019
We are in need of a long term History Teacher or History NQT from March 2019. Our History department has gone from strength to strength and we are keen to appoint an impressive History Teacher to join our friendly community school.
If you are currently undertaking a PGCE or School Direct in order to become a fully-fledged History Teacher, we would love to hear from you. This History role is also open to applicants that are experienced History Teachers.
Please read on to find out more,
History Teacher / History NQT - Person Specification
- A proven track record of success as a History Trainee Teacher
- Consistently delivers good or outstanding History lessons
- The ability to think creatively
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to teach History to Key Stage 5
- Is inventive and able to produce engaging lessons
- Can differentiate your History lessons to cater for all pupils
- British QTS essential
History Teacher - Main responsibilities
- Provide a stimulating learning environment for your pupils
- Be able to set clear targets for pupils' learning
- Work closely with the Head of History to provide a high level of education
- Teaching the History curriculum to Key Stage 5
Our School - what we offer:
- A supportive and welcoming Senior Leadership Team
- One of the best NQT Induction programmes available
- Tailored CPD opportunities
- Well behaved pupils - eager to learn
- Friendly staff
- Join a collaborative and committed staff team
- £130 - £180 per day
If you are interested in this History Teacher role, and you are either a History NQT or an experience History Teacher - we would love to hear from you.
We are hoping to interview as soon as the right calibre of History Teacher is found. So please don't delay. Send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.