£130 - £180 per day
2 months ago
History Teacher / History NQT - Lambeth, South East London
- Are you in search of your perfect History Teacher position for an ASAP start?
- Do the easy transport links and wide range of opportunities available in central London appeal to you?
If so, please read below for details of a great opportunity for a History Teacher / History NQT!
An amazing 'Oustanding' Secondary School in South East London is seeking a History Teacher / History NQT to join their welcoming Humanities Team!
The Head Teacher is looking for a charismatic and passionate History Teacher / History NQT who can bring their lessons to life.
A History Teacher / History NQT who can deliver A Level History or RE would be ideal, however this is not essential!
The Secondary School is very successful, and students achieve high results in GCSE and A Level consistently. The School is not a results factory and has the quality of education that they provide as their main priority - therefore the standards for teaching are high and you must be graded as 'Outstanding' in recent lesson observations!
Does this sound like the perfect History Teacher / History NQT opportunity for you? If so, please read on for more details.
Job Details - History Teacher / History NQT
- Teaching A Level KS3/KS4/KS5
- Delivering engaging and exciting History lessons
- Working as part of a large team of Humanities Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- Open to experienced History Teachers and History NQTs
- Amazing CPD opportunities available
- £120 - £180 per day
Person Specification - History Teacher / History NQT
- Graded 'Good' or 'Outstanding' in recent lesson observations
- Must hold UK QTS
- Strong academic background - GCSE, A Level, Degree
- Willing to work as part of a large team and make a difference
- Have the aim of raising attainment whilst keeping lessons engaging and exciting
School Description - History Teacher / History NQT
- Large Secondary School with plenty of modern resources
- Welcoming and friendly team
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team who are willing to progress you quickly
- Motivated pupils who are proud of their school
- Creative and forward-thinking environment
If you are interested in this History Teacher / History NQT role, please send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Immediate interviews are available with a personal consultant. We will be in touch within 48 hours if you are shortlisted.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.