£130 - £160 per day
3 months ago
History Teacher - London Borough of Camden - ASAP or September 2018 Start
Location: London Borough of Camden
Salary: £130-£160 per day
Job Type: D2D/LONG TERM SUPPLY
Position: History Teacher
Are you a positive History Teacher or NQT looking to kick-start an exciting new career at a popular Secondary School in North London?
* Popular School seeking experienced History Teacher - Great Career Opportunity*
* 'GOOD School with Outstanding features' - Ofsted
* Immediate Interview Available*
* Strong Faculty*
* Excellent in school support*
A high-performing school based in the London Borough of Camden is urgently seeking a suitably experienced History Teacher to join a thriving department ASAP.
As a History Teacher or NQT your role will involve you joining a high-performing department. You will be leading classes up to A-Level and aiming to reinforce the department's reputation as one of the top achievers at this North London secondary.
This role is ideal for a History Teacher, who is looking for flexible working days and hours, but at the same time could potentially join the school as a History Teacher on a long term basis.
The school is easily located by number of public transport links.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have the ability to teach across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
- Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
- Already be a confident and enthusiastic Geography teacher with the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
- You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
If you are interested in this position please contact Hollie Myers on 020-8418-1390.