£95 - £110 per day
14 days ago
Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Croydon
Remedy are looking for for a High Level Teaching Assistant to work within one of our schools in Croydon, South West London.
Under the direction of a teacher, you will be plan, prepare and deliver learning activities with individual pupils, groups and whole classes, and also assess, record and report on pupil's progress.
You will manage other classroom-based staff, develop a specialist curriculum area within the school and often liaise with parents and carers on sensitive issues for particular pupils.
- HLTA Position
- Based in a school in Croydon
- £95-110 a day
- ASAP Start
To be accepted for this role you must have:
- You must hold the HLTA status or you must have 3 or more years experience working within a school as a teaching assistant
- You must have a current DBS
- You must have a passion for helping children within the classroom
- Have great communication and behaviour management skills
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.