£80 - £85 per day
3 months ago
Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Hackney, North London
Remedy are looking for for a High Level Teaching Assistant to work within one of our schools in Hackney, North London.
Under the direction of a teacher, you will be plan, prepare and deliver learning activities with individual pupils, groups and whole classes, and also assess, record and report on pupil's progress.
You will manage other classroom-based staff, develop a specialist curriculum area within the school and often liaise with parents and carers on sensitive issues for particular pupils.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Demonstrate that you meet the 33 HLTA professional standards
- Have English and maths skills at Level 2 or equivalent
- Know how to use ICT to support your work
- Be trained in relevant learning strategies, e.g. literacy
- Have specialist skills/ training in a curriculum area, e.g. sign language
Our lovely school based in Hackney are looking for a HLTA to join their schools ASAP, the school supports a range of SEN and mainstream students. The school need strong, confident HLTA who are able to go straight into our school and support the teachers.
- Full time, potential to go permanent
- £110-120 a day
- Must have a lot of experience of HLTA qulification
- Based in Hackney, North London
If you are looking for a new role please apply now, for further information please call Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.