£80 - £100 per day
11 months ago
High Level Teaching Assistant - London Borough of Barnet - ASAP Start
Are you a HLTA looking for a fresh start? Are you a HLTA who is able to inspire and motivate young people through engaging lesson?
Then this school in Barnet needs you! Remedy Education are supporting a School in the Barnet area in appointing a new HLTA on a long term basis starting ASAP.
- Deliver pre planned lessons to KS1 and KS2 pupils
- Provide feedback on lesson content both written and verbal
- Help create and promote an inclusive learning environment
- Evaluate pupil progress with Teacher
- Assess pupils response to learning activities and adapt to make appropriate for individual needs
- Support the Teacher in reporting pupil progress at parents evenings
- Work effectively as part of a supportive team
Requirements * Hold recognised HLTA or Teaching qualifications
- Be able to promote high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Adaptable to different situations
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education.
All applicants will be subject to relevant safeguarding and DBS checks.