9 months ago
High Level Teaching Assistant - Mitcham- Primary School
*Pay Rate Negotiable
My Client a Secondary school in Mitcham are looking to appoint a HLTA to work within the Secondary division working 1:1 as well as with the classroom. Applications are invited from outstanding teachers who are experienced, enthusiastic, innovative practitioners keen to develop their teaching who will inspire their children.
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Have a commitment and passion to work with pupils with a wide and diverse range of SEN including mainstream commissioning support
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have great communication skills, and a passion for supporting students in Education
- Can lead, motivate and inspire teams to raise standards in student outcomes
- You will also need to have great literacy and numeracy skills to be able to support students
- Want to be members of a creative and dynamic staff team with outstanding expectations for our learners to achieve in life.
For this role you must have:
- High Level Teaching Assistant Status
- Clear and current DBS
- Previous experience working as a HTLA
To apply for the above role or for more information please contact Sophie @ Remedy Education.