9 months ago
HIGH LEVEL TEACHING ASSISTANT
We are seeking a Higher Level Teaching Assistant/HLTA for our Alternative Provision in Mitcham London.
The ideal candidate will have proven SEN, SEBD experience and with lesson planning. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career. An ideal role for aspiring teachers.
Our school are looking for this Higher Level Teaching Assistant/HLTA to be able to support and teach across core subjects, whilst recognising individual pupil needs and building personalised learning plans ensuring positive curriculum and social outcomes. You will be working on a 1:1 or 1:2 basis with the support of a TA, re-engaging and promoting learning in a way for students to achieve their full potential.
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant/HLTA
- 1:1 or 1:2
- SEN Experience
- Lesson Planning
- To re-engage pupils in learning for life
- To develop emotional literacy
- To improve the well-being of our pupils
- To provide on-site and external course routes
- Offering alternative and personalised learning opportunities
This role will suit a positive, nurturing and caring Higher Level Teaching Assistant/HLTA for pupils with:
- Autistic Spectrum Condition (such as Aspergers Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Emotional difficulties
- Behavioural difficulties
- Moderate global developmental delay
- Learning difficulties
- Anxiety difficulties
- Mild mental health issues
YOU MUST HAVE HLTA STATUS TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
If you are interested, and you would like to apply, please send your CV for the attention of Sophie at Remedy Education.