£110 - £120 per day
5 months ago
High Level - Teaching Assistant - Hackney
- ASAP Start
- Based in Hackney
- £110-120 a day
Remedy Education are looking for a High Level Teaching Assistant for a school based in Hackney The school are looking for the candidate to start immediately on a long-term basis with the possibility of going permanent
Your new role This Higher Level Teaching Assistant will work closely with the teacher, complimenting their role and freeing them up to have more time to develop each child to his or her potential.
Main duties will include contributing to the planning and preparation of lessons, monitoring pupils participation and progress, providing feedback to teachers, giving constructive support to pupils as they learn, and working with individuals, small groups and whole classes when the assigned teacher is not present.
The successful candidate must have either:
* HLTA status
* Level 4 TA qualification or Level 3 working to HLTA standard
* Or a Foundation degree in Teaching Assistants You must also have:
* Proven experience within last 2 years
* Strong classroom management skills
* Flexible and adaptable approach to work * And a positive outlook
If you are looking for a new role and can start ASAP then please apply for this role. You can also call Sophie at Remedy for more information.