South East London, London
£50 - £65 per hour
13 days ago
Our client, is looking for someone to work within children and education services
1. To lead and manage an integrated strategy, planning and performance function which transforms the impact of strategic services on the delivery of either Children and Education or Adults and Housing services and the outcomes achieved.
2. To focus the capacity of a range of strategic services on driving and supporting improved outcomes in line with the council's continuous improvement ambitions and to develop and drive strategic services to support the achievement of departmental and corporate strategic priorities and objectives.
3. To ensure robust strategic planning and performance intelligence informs and supports the delivery of services and their continuous improvement
4. To lead and model effective relationships with Elected Members, senior managers and operational Heads of Service to ensure strategic services add value to the work of the department and council.
5. To strengthen the council's engagement with partner agencies in the strategic planning and governance of services for children or adults.
6. To be a member of the Divisional Management Team, able to assume responsibilities across Head of Service portfolios and able to deputise for the Assistant Director as required.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .