£150 - £230 per day
6 days ago
Remedy Education have a fantastic opportunity for an established and engaging Science Teacher based in or South East London.
About the school:
Remedy Education are looking to recruit a Head of Science, for an academy based in Southwark. Rated good by OFSTED 2014, this school consistently delivers exemplary teaching to students and gives excellent support to their staff. The brand new inspirational building has state-of-the-art classroom facilities as well as specialist areas.
About the post:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Head of Science with strong classroom management skills who can contribute to the success of the school. We require an inspiring and passionate leader who will develop the quality of teaching and increase the attainment of all students. Your drive and ambition will create an outstanding Science Department under your talented leadership. This is a long term, full time role with the potential for permanent placement for the right teacher. Role commences September 2018.
The ideal teacher:
- All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BED. or equivalent)
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent team player
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- An enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Head of Science looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to George at Remedy Education today for consideration.