£200 - £250 per day
8 months ago
Are you a qualified & experienced teacher of English looking for a new opportunity? If the answer is YES… we have a great opportunity for you!
Remedy Education are looking to recruit an established Head of English to join an excellent English department in a school in Haringey. Rated 'Good' by OFSTED 2017, this school consistently delivers exemplary teaching to students and offer an exceptional support network for their staff.
- Strong classroom management skills
- Passionate about the importance of subject disciplines
- Encourage of their pupils to find their own passion within each and every subject.
- Provide development programs weekly for staff at every level.
- Are supportive of all staff
- Encourage achievements and progression.
The Suitable candidate
- Should Posses QTS or equivalent qualification (PGCE, M.A, B.A, Cert.Ed.)
- Have sound Knowledge of the UK English Curriculum.
- The ability to plan and deliver inspirational, encouraging and engaging lessons
- Strong classroom management
- To be Proactive and enthusiastic in their approach to teaching English
- Always be willing to develop themselves in order to positively impact the lives of Students.
- Any specialisms advantageous
If you have experience as an English Teacher and would like to contribute to this English Department's success, please forward your CV over or give me a call on 0208 418 1390.