Hair and Beauty Instructor (With QTS/ QTLS/NPQH)
Pupil Referral Unit
Remedy are working with a Pupil Referral Unit school located in Westminster who are looking for a Hair and Beauty Instructor. We require skilled professionals who are able to plan effective lessons that allow pupils to achieve the very best outcome and be well prepared for the hair and beauty industry. Working within a PRU, it is essential you have the patience to teach pupils with social, emotional and mental health difficulties and have strong behaviour management to support them accordingly.
- Plan and deliver practical and written sessions to enhance professional development of pupils about Hair and Beauty.
- Assess and develop the practical skills of all learners within the class.
- Appreciate pupils will have SEMH difficulties and differentiate according to their needs.
Required skills and qualifications
- Hair and beauty qualifications and recognised teaching qualification (e.g. QTS/QTLS/NPQH)
- Qualification/experience with children who have SEMH.
- Must have experience teaching with secondary aged children.
- Skills to communicate effectively with all other staff members, parents and pupils.
- Ability to work very hard with positivity and perseverance.
- Subject to enhance DBS check
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Zeki Mehmet at Remedy Education at