£65 - £75 per day
6 months ago
Psychology Graduate - ASD support Wandsworth
" Are you a recent Psychology Graduate looking to start your first full-time ASD role?
- Psychology graduate for ASD support starting Janary 2019
- Psychology Graduates sought after for 'Outstanding' school in Wandsworth
- Long-term, full-time position with the opportunity for permanent position
- Psychology Graduates 2:1 or above - nurturing and attentive
- Experience supporting young people/vulnerable individuals essential!
This ASD Teaching Assistant position would suit a Psychology Graduate with a 2:1 degree and some prior experience supporting young people or volunteering with those with Autism. As the chosen Psychology Graduate, you will be working closely with the pupils who have are on an ILP and will play a lead role alongside the professionals in developing both learning and behavioural plans for your key children.
The successful psychology graduate will work 1:1 and with small groups of ASD pupils to contribute to the positive development in those pupil's education.
Based in Wandsworth, this school are warmly welcoming a Psychology Graduate to join their provision and improve the lives of their most vulnerable pupils.
Send your CV to Sophie at Remedy
If you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390