£75 - £95 per day
15 days ago
A 2 form entry Primary School based in the London Borough of Lewisham is recruiting a number of SEN Teaching Assistants. The successful applicants will join a highly respected and effective team and start as soon as possible.
You will be responsible for working as part of the support team in class under the direction of the class teacher assisting small ASD classes of 3-6 students from KS1 to KS2. The school itself is very modern, making it an amazingly practical facility as well as being aesthetically pleasing.
ASD Teaching Assistants
- Assisting ASD students in a number of classes from KS1 up to KS2
- 3-6 pupils in a class with 3 x Teaching Assistants, 1x HLTA
- Lewisham, South East London
- ASAP start
- Long term role
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
- Daily rate £75 - £95 per day
The school is filled with the best available resources to support creative multi-sensory teaching and learning. The Headteacher and SLT have worked tirelessly with the teaching and support staff to create an ethos which put simply is to develop within a state of the art building, an innovative and visionary inclusive approach working with a huge continuum of need.
In order to be considered for this role you need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a bachelors degree
- Have experience in working with Autistic children
- Have experience working with other SEN
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based/character references
- Valid DBS on the update service
The school is looking to interview and trial potential candidates next week so make sure to apply ASAP to be considered for the position.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Remedy must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.