3 months ago
Graduate Teaching Assistants
Primary & Secondary
I am currently working with primary and secondary mainstream schools, as well as pupil referral units and special schools, who are seeking enthusiastic and energetic SEN Teaching Assistants. These positions would be for acontract, commencing April 2019
- Are you a graduate who is passionate about student advancement?
- Are you confident and motivated to pursue a career within education?
- Are you an aspiring teacher looking for school-based experience?
- Would you like to join a high-achieving London secondary or primary school as a teaching assistant, one-to-one mentor or supporting students with SEN?
- Are you a graduate who is passionate to provide support as a teaching assistant ahead of pursuing a career as a teacher?
Examples of roles and requirements:
* Secondary/primary teaching assistant
* Classroom support
* London-based graduate required for teaching assistant role
* One-to-one teaching assistant/support for students with SEN
* Long-term position with a London secondary/primary School
* Primary school graduate teaching assistant role
* Teaching assistant/child-related experience preferred
* High-achieving secondary/primary schools based in London
* All areas of London and south east covered
* Be confident and driven to work within a secondary/primary school
* Immediate start, long term contracts
* Earn £70 -£ 80 per day, 5 days per week
The schools I work with are committed to high standards and creative excellence from its staff and students. The Teaching Assistants must be confident and enthusiastic to enable the pupils to become independent learners and develop a thirst for knowledge.
If you believe you can commit to a graduate teaching assistant position, please contact Natalie Abel at Remedy for immediate shortlisting. An up-to-date CV is essential. Please include all child-related experience; voluntary and paid.