£70 - £85 per day
5 months ago
A two form entry school in Southwark, South East London seek a Graduate Teaching assistant to join them. The school has come leaps and bounds in recent years. With state of the art facilities and supportive staff, it is an ideal institution for learning.
- Work within small groups and at times on a 1:1 basis
- Proactive approach to use your initiative in situations
- The ability to build positive relationships quickly with students and staff will be key.
- Prepare class activities and schedule
- Liaise with the class teacher and department heads, writing notes and progress reports on pupils.
- Experience of working with children in a classroom environment
- Ability to support children with challenging behaviour
- A minimum of a 2:2 degree
- Knowledge of SEN (preferable but not essential)
- An enthusiastic and flexible approach to working
- London Borough of Southwark, South East London
- A short walk away from the train station.
- Good local bus services.
- Off road parking available as well
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to make a real difference at a progressive and forward thinking school. There will be ample opportunities for career progression through on going training and support so apply today for this fantastic position.
The school are looking to interview immediately so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the role.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Remedy must undertake or have undertaken the enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.