£70 - £80 per day
7 months ago
If you are a graduate considering a career in Primary education, this Graduate Teaching Assistant position could be the ideal opportunity for you. The school is located in the london borough of Islington and is just a few minutes away from the underground station and is easily accessible via local bus services.
- Full time graduate teaching assistant
- September Start
- Ideal opportunity for those looking to gain further experience prior to beginning/applying for a teacher training course
Recently observed by Ofsted the school was judged as 'Good' to 'Outstanding' throughout all areas and has an excellent reputation within the community in the London Borough of Islington.
Graduate teaching assistant job responsibilities;
As a graduate teaching assistant you will have the opportunity to influence the learning and development of pupils aged 4-11. The successful applicants will hold the following responsibilities;
- Support pupils who struggle to engage within lessons and require additional support within their studies
- Provide Phonics, SATs Interventions and Behaviour Support
- Assist with marking and planning activities/ sessions
To be considered for this position it is essential that you hold previous experience working with Primary schools, are a confident and approachable individual and are able to build strong rapport with pupils. You will ideally hold a degree and be looking to pursue a career within Primary Education as a teacher.
The school is looking to interview and trial soon so make sure to apply ASAP if you are looking to work in a Primary School.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Remedy Education must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.