£70 - £85 per day
3 months ago
Q - Did your graduate from University with a 1st or 2:1 degree?
Q - Are you looking to kickstart your career within Education in a mainstream primary school?
Q - Is a Teaching Assistant position with opportunities for teacher training of interest to you?
Excited? Inspired? Driven? Then Remedy Education could help you get onto the education career ladder!
Our initiative, Remedy Education, is passionate about ensuring graduates secure a strong Teaching Assistant role, where one years' worth of experience can be exactly what you need for your career!
Read on for further details about this exciting role!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Teaching Assistant - KS1 class (Year 1 or 2)
- Ideal for aspiring primary teachers
- Gain vital skills needed to become an excellent Primary Teacher
- Full time hours - 8:30am - 3.45pm
- Starting ASAP
- Initially paid £70 - £80 per day with increase after 12 working weeks!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Graduate with aspirations to become a Primary School Teacher
- Strong degree (1st or 2:1) from a reputable university
- English, Maths, Science GCSE grades C or above
- A drive to learn more about education and developing learning
- Knowledge of Phonics and Early Maths
- Previous experience with children and education is an advantage
- Strong confidence and show personality and initiative
- Can work well within a team, taking guidance from others
- South East London based
- Graded GOOD from OFSTED
- 2 form entry mixed Primary School
- Strong senior leadership team with an ambitious Headteacher
- Great support network and community feel within the school
- Fantastic prospect to develop as a Newly Qualified Teacher
A fantastic opportunity is waiting for the right candidate so send us your CV and a cover letter. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 48 hours so don't delay!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.