£75 - £85 per day
2 months ago
You will be required to work 1:1 with a pupil who displays challenging behaviour in a Year 1 class.
They are looking for a recent graduate who has experience working with children in any capacity. Ideally, you will have supported pupils with challenging behaviour and be looking to go onto teaching in the future (Desirable).
What we're looking for:
- Degree Qualified (Ideally)
- Min 3 months experience working with children in the last 3 years
- Team Teach or qualifications related to working with children
- Tenacious, empathetic and resilient personality
- Available to start full-time (immediately)
This is an inclusive school in Lambeth that serves a diverse and exciting community. The children are at the centre of all work and value the contribution that each child makes. They are proud of the positive partnership between children, parents, staff and the community that makes this school such a special place.
If you would like to find out more, simply send your CV by applying directly to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.