£70 - £75 per day
about 1 year ago
Graduate Teaching Assistant - London Borough of Enfield - ASAP Start - D2D Supply or Long Term Supply
CALLING ALL TALENTED GRADUATES FOR TEACHING ASSISTANT ROLE!!!
Do you want or have the below?
- To go into teaching or working with children?
- Do you have previous experience of working with children?
- Are you looking for a full time job?
- Are you open to working in both primary or secondary schools?
- Do you have a degree?
- Are you happy to work in the London Borough of Enfield?
- Are you available to start a new role ASAP?
One of my fantastic clients in Enfield, North West London have asked me to source them an outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant to join their team as soon as possible.
With the Primary School having a reputable background, they are looking for Graduate Teaching Assistants who are looking to go into teaching in the future and for candidates that have a passion to work with children. We have placed many eager Graduates into Teaching Assistant roles in previous academic years and many of these have gone onto successful Teacher Training.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of an Undergraduate Degree and must be looking for an immediate start support role within a Primary School for the remainder of the academic year ending in July 2018.
The Head Teacher and Deputy Head have provided the following requirements for the teaching assistant role:
- Hold a 2:1 or above Undergraduate Degree - any subject (core would be very sought after!)
- Have some experience working with children previously - paid, unpaid, voluntary, in School, community, youth work, babysitting, nursery etc.
- An individual who is dedicated to providing fantastic in class support
- Very keen to work with children of all ages in classroom settings
- Are ideally looking to go into Teaching in the future
If you are interested in this role then please apply by contacting Hollie Myers at Remedy Education on 020-8418-1390.