£70 - £80 per day
about 1 year ago
Graduate Teaching Assistant - London Borough of Islington - Immediate Start
Calling all graduates!
Would you like to be a Graduate Teaching Assistant in a Primary School to build toward being a Primary teacher?
Do you want to join a new Primary school that will give you the exact experience for your future career aspirations in Education Psychology or teaching?
- London Borough of Islington
- Day 2 Day Supply, Long Term Supply and Permanent positions available
- Graduate Teaching Assistant ideal for a future Education Psychologist
- £70 - £80 per day for this SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Suitable for a SEN Teaching Assistant who has had previous school or after club experience
- Graduate Teaching Assistant role can be suitable for both a graduate and non-graduate dependent on experience.
- All Graduates, looking to become a graduate teaching assistant are welcome to apply.
- ASAP Start
- Working with mainstream and SEN pupils, EBD, ASD and ADHD in particular
- This Graduate Teaching Assistant role is perfect to learn to deal with challenging behaviour and the techniques needed in all walks of life
- Working closely with the pupil's parents
- As a Graduate Teaching Assistant you will be shadowing and learning from an outstanding SENCo and selection of great teachers
My clients is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic graduates, who have the subject knowledge and academic background to make an impact on their staff and pupils. If you have a passion to inspire young people and to support children to reach their potential regardless of their background then our graduate programme could be perfect for you!
If you feel this is the right Graduate Teaching Assistant post for you, then please contact Hollie at Remedy Education on 020-8418-1390.