3 months ago
Are you interested in becoming a teaching assistant after you graduate? Check out the perks and job role that we offer at Remedy Education!
- £70+ per day
- FREE Consultation to discuss a role catered to your preferences; age group, location etc.
- Choose your preferred London borough and travel LESS than 30 minutes to school.
- The perfect platform to progress.
- Refer a friend and earn £50 for every referral.
- We have a fantastic community, former grads who are now teachers and senior leadership.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Classroom management
- Behaviour management
- Supervising pupils during class based and extra-curricular activities
- Supporting the school's ethos and helping to achieve its aims
- 1 to 1 and small group work
- Admin duties
After this, once you are acquainted with the class, you will be given more responsibilities in the areas you feel most comfortable such as;
- Taking lessons and covering lessons
- Assisting during planning
- Extra-Curricular involvement
- Leading 1:1 and group interventions
- Undertaking CPD courses and training
The schools we work with have fantastic leadership teams that will support you all the way, all they need now is you to grab this opportunity and show your commitment.
Interviews/Trial days are taking place over the next few weeks, with plenty of opportunities available do not wait around - contact with your CV and I will be in contact.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £70.00 to £80.00 /day
- Bachelor's (Preferred)