£70 - £80 per day
10 months ago
Are you a graduate and aspiring primary teacher with a strong social conscience?
Would you like to develop yourself over the course of the next academic year as a Teaching Assistant? Do you feel you could provide exceptional support for a Primary School as a Teaching Assistant?
If you are hoping to gain more classroom experience in a primary school, then this Teaching Assistant post could be ideal for you!
* Aspiring Primary Teacher & Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant
* Graduate Teaching Assistant Required to Support a Primary School
* Outstanding Primary School in Romford - Teaching Assistant
* Exceptional Opportunity for a Graduate to Support as Teaching Assistant
* Primary School with 'Outstanding' Leadership - Teaching Assistant
* Experience of Supporting Primary Aged Pupils Preferred
* Exceptional Experience Supporting Pupils in Key Stage 1/2 - Teaching Assistant
A primary school in Romford are looking to appoint an outstanding primary Teaching Assistant to support one of their classes for September. The school are hoping to appoint a Teaching Assistant who can contribute to all areas of school life.
The school would like to award an opportunity to a graduate and aspiring primary teacher who feels they have the right qualities to offer first class support to all pupils.
Staff here at the school are friendly and there is a very low turnover due to job contentment and opportunities for professional development. As such, this presents an ambitious graduate the opportunity to further develop their career within this top primary.
This Teaching Assistant opportunity in Havering. It won't be around for long, so get your application in today! Click 'Apply now' and send your CV to Brookland Witham at Remedy.