£70 - £85 per day
4 months ago
SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant - Outstanding graded Mainstream Primary school in Southwark - September start - earn £75 - £85 per day, paid weekly
Q - Are you an exceptional graduate who is self-motivated and looking to gain experience in an outstanding primary school?*
Q - Can you commit to a full time role from September in an exceptional school?
If so, read on below to find out more about this SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity!!
The school has gained national recognition for their curriculum and the support faculty need a versatile and resilient SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant who can help support a boy in Year 2 with autism, he is gentle and responsive but does need 1:1 support. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional graduate, with some experience working with SEN children, particularly with Autistic (ASD) children.
Job Description - SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant
- In class SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant responsibilities
- September 2019 start - interviewing now
- Earn £75 - £85 per day
- Ideal opportunity for future primary teachers
- Excellent training and support
Person Specification - SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Top calibre graduates who are interested in a teaching career are needed
- 1st and 2:1 degree from Russell Group/Top 30 Universities
- Matching GCSE and A levels are a must
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills are a must
School Information - SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant -
- Outstanding graded primary School in Southwark
- Caring, compassionate and an exceptional school
- Extended day to support modern families and the wider community
- Music specialist school - exceptional facilities - the school is filled with song and dance
- Accessible from most areas of Central, North and East London
- Happy and positive school where communication is key
Click APPLY NOW or call Carly at Remedy Education and discuss this SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant role in much more detail
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.