£75 - £80 per day
11 days ago
SEN Teaching Assistant | Additional Training Provided | Southwark, South East London
In the borough of Southwark, a fantastic Primary School are looking to recruit several SEN Teaching Assistants for an ASAP start. The SENCO is looking for graduates, who are confident within there ability, while also have a brilliant understanding of Autism, ADHD and Dyslexia.
As a long-Term client, the School currently has 7 Teaching Assistants in the Primary School through myself, each Teaching Assistant is provided with additional training such as: Autism, Safeguarding and Dyslexia. You are also asked to attend Teacher CPD training every Monday, where you are taught about different teaching techniques.
This is a brilliant opportunity for several graduates who are seeking long-Term SEN Teaching Assistant positions before the end of the academic year!
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Supporting KS1 and KS2 children with Autism (ASD)
- Working alongside a range of professionals
- ASAP Start - Full-Time - Long-Term
- £70 - £85 per day
- Located in the Borough of Southwark
- 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University
- Strong understanding of SEN is required
- Must be a hard-working individual, that is not afraid to get stuck in
- You must be able to work well within in a team of SEN Teaching Assistants
- Graded 'Outstanding' in latest Ofsted report
- Fantastic SEN Centre onsite
- Plenty of additional training provided throughout
- Large Primary School - Plenty of CPD
- Chance for you to work alongside a range of professionals
- Located in the Borough of Greenwich
- Good Tube Links - Central, District & London Overground Line
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Sophie Walters at Remedy Education. Carly will then contact you directly (if shortlisted).