£70 - £80 per day
9 months ago
Long term perm
SEN Teaching Assistant | Additional training provided | Lewisham
A creative and modern School in the Borough of Lewisham are looking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant for an ASAP start. The Head Teacher is looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant that is looking to gain 1-2 years' experience within an SEN position. The School are notorious for investing into Teaching Assistants and enrolling them onto Autism & Safeguarding training.
The Head Teacher is ideally looking for a passionate graduate, that has a brilliant understanding of SEN and has first-hand experience supporting: Autism (ASD), ADHD, Dyslexia and Speech & Language difficulties. The appointed SEN Teaching Assistant, must be a hardworking individual that is not afraid to get stuck and put themselves forward for a challenge.
Does this sound like the SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further details!!
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Working with children across KS1 & KS2 (5-11 years old) - 1:1 or group basis
- Creating engaging and creative support for all students
- Working alongside a range of experienced Primary Teachers
- Supporting a range of SEN: Autism (ASD), ADHD, Dyslexia and Speech & Language difficulties
- ASAP Start - Long-Term & Full-Time
- £70 - £80 per day - Will increase after 12 weeks + Healthcare Package
- Located in the Borough of Lewisham
- Strong understanding of: Autism (ASD), ADHD, Dyslexia, SEMH.
- First-hand experience supporting SEN - Personal or within a class room environment
- Must be confident in handling behaviour - Firm but fair
- You must be a creative and caring individual that is willing to go above and beyond for the pupils
- Graded 'Good' in their latest Ofsted report
- Fantastic Head Teacher that is looking for outgoing and dedicated staff
- School is a big believer in providing training throughout
- Modern and creative ethos throughout - Teamwork is a MUST!
- Located in the London Borough of Lewisham
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!