£70 - £85 per day
5 months ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education have positions available for experienced primary school teaching assistants, helping to support students to achieve during their time in education. There are a range of roles available; including full time, part time and temporary. We are an educational specialism-based team, so we will be able to support you in all manner of roles.
As a Remedy Education Teaching Assistant, you will be required to be;
- Supportive and understanding of all students' needs.
- Passionate about making a difference to a student's learning.
- Experienced at being in a classroom environment or working alongside children; this can be in either a volunteering or paid work environment.
- In a suitable South East London location, to ensure that you can access the schools we work with.
And in return, whilst working for Remedy Education, you can expect;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working
- To be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists
- A wide and varied range of teaching assistant work being available for you
- The opportunity to build relationships with primary schools across Lewisham
- To be offered work that is suitable to your schedule; whether this is full or part time.
Remedy Education work closely with schools across the entire London areas, and can therefore offer work in Lewisham, Greenwich, Southwark, Lambeth and the many surrounding areas.
If you require more information, we will be happy to receive your calls.
Please call Carly Walters at Remedy Education for more information.
We look forward to receiving your application.